Everest Steel Garage, Wind and Snow Rated Storage Building Kit, 12 ft. x 20 ft. Charcoal
Jump to a section...
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
The Everest Garage Series is a stylish, premium garage from SOJAG. The Everest is made strong and is made with tough Galvalume steel that's aluminum, zinc and silicone plated for exceptional corrosion resistance. The unit features a wind and snow load rating, a stylish premium paint textured finish, and is expandable up to 100 feet long.
- Strong and sturdy: the Everest Garage Series has been developed with Galvalume steel, an aluminum, zinc and silicone-plated steel that offers exceptional corrosion resistance and carries a limited 20-year warranty.
- Features a premium textured paint for a stylish matte finish that offers added protection to the steel.
- The Everest Garage Series features a new panel profile design for a stronger steel garage, for up to a 100 MPH wind speed rating.
- The reinforced, superior strength truss system provides a stronger roof for the unit overall and a 35 PSF ground snow load rating.
- Sturdy side entry doorway that's 28 in. wide. Features a secure key lock handle.
- Extra-tall 94 in. high walls, an 8 ft. x 7 ft. sectional garage roll up door and premium brushed metal hardware.
- Get the size you need, available in multiple lengths in 5 ft. increments
- Wind and snow loads given are for reference only and assume a securely anchored frame according to local building codes and ordinances. These have been calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions in accordance with ASCE 7-05. These calculations are based on an unoccupied, fully enclosed building. Local building code requirements vary by location; conformance to local codes is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Side Door / Entrance Width||28.3 in.|
|Door Type||1 Sliding Front Roll-Up Door, 1 Side Swing Door|
|Included Items||Acier, quincaillerie, porte de garage, manuel, fixations|
|Size||12 ft. x 20 ft. x 10 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||234 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||2102 cu. ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||146.13 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||243.6 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||123.48 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||141.13 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||238.3 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||122.23 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||95 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||83.66 in.|
|Side Door Opening Height||78.25 in.|
|Wall Height||94 in.|
|Peak Height||28 in.|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited|
|Wind and Snow Rated||Yes|
|Wind Speed Rating||100 MPH|
|Snow Load Rating||35 PSF|
Questions & Answers
I need to apply for a permit through the county in order to erect the building. Do you have a description of materials used, and specifications of the trusses that I can include with my application?
Hello Mark, Thank you for your question. Although the Everest Garage is live load rated, the structure does not come with any engineering specifications drawings. We do apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss this in more detail, please feel free to call us at 1-800-851-1085 (press 1). Thank you
Date published: 2022-04-29
What would be the shipping weight for a 12'x20' garage?
Hello, Thank you for your question. The Everest Garage Model #GRC1220 shipping weight will be approx.1317 (lbs). If you have any other questions, please feel free to start a live chat or give us a call at 1-800-932-9344. Thank you
Date published: 2022-04-28
Hi I have a question , as i saw that it may be possible to do automatic door opener for this one , could you confirm that this garage door for this everest type can be equipped with automatic door opener ? , if yes, could you recommend type ?
Hello, Yes, the Sojag Everest is manufactured to accept a garage door opener. There isn't a set brand we recommend as there are lots of different openers available that can work with the Garage. One being the Chamberlain Opener. If you have any other questions or would like to discuss this in more detail, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-851-1085 (press 1). Thank you
Date published: 2022-08-25