Everest Steel Garage, Wind and Snow Rated Storage Building Kit,, 12 ft. x 30 ft. Charcoal
Jump to a section...
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
The Everest Garage Series is a stylish, premium garage from SOJAG. The Everest is made strong and is made with tough Galvalume steel that's aluminum, zinc and silicone plated for exceptional corrosion resistance. The unit features a wind and snow load rating, a stylish premium paint textured finish, and is expandable up to 100 feet long.
- Strong and sturdy: the Everest Garage Series has been developed with Galvalume steel, an aluminum, zinc and silicone-plated steel that offers exceptional corrosion resistance and carries a limited 20-year warranty.
- Features a premium textured paint for a stylish matte finish that offers added protection to the steel.
- The Everest Garage Series features a new panel profile design for a stronger steel garage, for up to a 100 MPH wind speed rating.
- The reinforced, superior strength truss system provides a stronger roof for the unit overall and a 35 PSF ground snow load rating.
- Sturdy side entry doorway that's 28 in. wide. Features a secure key lock handle.
- Extra-tall 94 in. high walls, an 8 ft. x 7 ft. sectional garage roll up door and premium brushed metal hardware.
- Get the size you need, available in multiple lengths in 5 ft. increments
- Wind and snow loads given are for reference only and assume a securely anchored frame according to local building codes and ordinances. These have been calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions in accordance with ASCE 7-05. These calculations are based on an unoccupied, fully enclosed building. Local building code requirements vary by location; conformance to local codes is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- building. Local building code requirements vary by location;
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Side Door / Entrance Width||28.3 in.|
|Door Type||1 Sliding Front Roll-Up Door, 1 Side Swing Door|
|Included Items||Acier, quincaillerie, porte de garage, manuel, fixations|
|Size||12 ft. x 30 ft. x 10 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||351 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||3160 cu. ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||146.13 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||363.6 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||123.48 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||141.13 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||358.3 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||122.23 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||95 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||83.66 in.|
|Side Door Opening Height||78.25 in.|
|Wall Height||94 in.|
|Peak Height||28 in.|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited|
|Wind and Snow Rated||Yes|
|Wind Speed Rating||100 MPH|
|Snow Load Rating||35 PSF|
Questions & Answers
Does this building require being set on concrete?
Hello, Yes, it requires a concrete platform. The slab should be at least 4" (10,2 cm) thick. It must be level and flat to provide good support for the frame. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-932-9344. Thank you
Date published: 2022-08-08
Also, What would the shipping cost be if I opted for the 12X30 versus the 12x25 to Lanett, Alabama 36863
Hello Ross, Thank you for your inquiry. The freight cost to the Everest 12X30 to Lanett, Alabama 36863 will be an estimate of $500.00. Please note the shipping cost is subject to change. If you would like to discuss this in more detail, please call in at 1-800-932-9344. Thank you
Date published: 2021-05-14
How can I reserve/purchase a 12x25 unit as it becomes available and what will the shipping cost be to Lanett, Alabama 36863. I have searched all over and this building is exactly what I need. Can you help?
Hello Ross, Thank you for your inquiry. The freight cost to the Everest 12X25 to Lanett, Alabama 36863 will be an estimate of $455.00. Please note the shipping cost is subject to change. For replenishment details and to check to see when the item will be available for purchase again, please call in at 1-800-932-9344. Thank you
Date published: 2021-06-08