To throw the perfect dinner party, nothing says glamour more than being under the stars. That’s why I love Sojag Gazebos! The best of both worlds - shelter and nature in one (plus I love the mosquito netting for hot summer nights). Typically I love having a dinner party in the late afternoon when the sun is at its finest.
For your tablescape, think about this…
- Start the table off with a fresh, seasonal arrangement of flowers. Find a cool container to house the like a vintage vase. Potted plants are also key for a natural vibe. I love ferns, succulents (you can always bring an indoor plant outside for just a night).
- They say eat the rainbow, but the rainbow is also pretty to look at! Bring a lot of color and vibrancy to your table with plates, placements, or chargers. Don’t be afraid to mix and match plates with different patterns.
- I love using table runners for a pop of color. If you want a more neutral vibe - think texture like woven fabrics. Don’t have placemats or a runner? Find some flat palm leaves and use them under bowls and plates. Or grab some leaves for Fall nights.
- Choose foods that have a lot of color and texture differences. And always something green!
- Lighting is key! Everyone looks good and feels dreamy in candlelight. It also looks great with fresh florals. From lanterns to string lights, think about how lighting can set the mood. I’m all about flameless candles for safety and wax-free mess. And just think, your twinkle lights are holiday ready.